JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Don't use everyday. Otherwise it's excellent!

doesitworkにより Apr 07, 2014 に掲載

If you have liver problems, don't use Kava Kava. Don't use it every day either. With that said, I have to say that this kava kava tincture is amazing. I put it into water and it turns into a cloudy white color. The taste isn't bad, but very herbal. Usually within 20 minutes of taking a dose, I feel very tranquil and relaxed and ready for sleep. Kava is really good for when I have to wake up early the next morning and can't seem to wind down early enough for bedtime. Before, I would lie awake for hours staring at the ceiling until the first sunlight started coming through the window, knowing I'd have to get up in an hour or so. Now when I need it, I can lay down and fall asleep peacefully. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an occasional herbal sleep aid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product at a great price

Reviewer1697368により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

Works well and as intended

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

may291により Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

Usually buy HerbPharm's...tried this one, it's fine too.

helps with sleep

Reviewer1052411により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

Mixed with a little water it really helps me drift off to sleep and stay asleep.

Really works

Reviewer2747200により Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

I use this when I feel anxious/worrisome in the evening. I can feel my muscles begin to relax and it helps me drift away into sleep.

kava kava

Reviewer1380270により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

excellent!

Works well...

5288876260140736311により Jun 12, 2014 に掲載

Seems to work as well as a few other products I have tried. Hopefully this one doesn't get discontinued... I like it and will buy it again.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7