JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Clears the mind for better sleep

Reviewer2370209により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

I have depended upon this product for several years to clear my mind for sleep. In my case it reduces CHRONIC anxiety during sleep. Without it my mind reviews relationship disappointments & moments that I could have handled better in my life with my father and son. I feel NO side effects, or difficulty arising, even if I want to sleep only 6 hours. It is effective for any amount of time that I want to sleep. I take 3 capsules at bedtime, or up to 1 hour before. It is not a 'sleeping pill' to me; but an anxiety reducer that I need at bedtime. This is not just semantics, because it can be effective during the day, or whenever anxiety is found to be a chronic condition. I only take it a bedtime because that is when I experience the anxiety. Before I started using Kava Kava I attempted relief from a variety of OTC sleep aids and homeopathic remedies. The drugs ALL had side effects and/or hangovers. Kava Kava in the form that I buy and use is GREAT! I buy Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules (Phyto-Caps).

kava kava by Gaia

Reviewer1027919により Jun 10, 2010 に掲載

I am a soft tissue therapist. I use some varied massage and range of motion techniques along with removing heat and replacing soft tissue, cartillage, ligaments, etc. In working with clients with tendancy toward stiffness, fibromyalgia, etc. I learned to recommend 3 capsles morning noon and night of kava kava by Gaia on an empty stomach along with 100mg 5-htp (Resource Naturals), 1 or 2 with the kava. I recommend this for 3 days before they come to me. After treatments I recommend this same procedure for at least 1 week with 8 oz room temp pure water with 1/8 pure lemon juice 8 times a day for 3 days. The fresh lemon helps the liver purify the blood and quickly teams up with the kava and 5 htp to relieve pain and inflammation. I find with this regimen success to wellness, increase of range of motion and less pain or inflammation, Thanks to your great team at Iherb, making these and other valuable products available to us at a terriffic price and service!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

try it--you won't be disappointed

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

Kava works really well for my family. When feeling agitated, it just de-stresses you, sort of like a beer ot two without the buzz. Great before bedtime to help shut down an overactive mind. To me, this is a must-have--sort of like bandaids in your medicine cabinet. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works!

optimalhealthにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

WORKS! If you're looking for something to replace alcohol, fall asleep, be more social, or feel relaxed and happy, I wouldn't hesitate buying this. EXTREMELY important NOT to mix with alcohol. It's an alcohol replacement, and I experience all the same effects as I get when drinking alcohol, except you are totally clear. The best feeling to describe the effect of this, is that you simply don't care, about anything. You are totally chill, and sort of weirdly happy. You also get a tingly feeling in you're body when you take it. Your movements becomes slower, you're eyes because slightly more shut, which is attractive. I see that you get very good body language when you take this. You get very talkative, and say what you want to say, which is good. Yet, you don't do stupid stuff, like when you drink alcohol. I don't get acne from it, which is better than alcohol. Also, you're muscles relax, which is not a bad thing for muscle recovery and joint pain, or stiffness. If you're taking it for the social effect, I recommend also drinking green tea, or something with caffeine in it, so you don't fall asleep. As a sleep aid, it also works really well, I experience increased deep sleep.

Great product!

Lammikkoにより Aug 07, 2012 に掲載

I used this for lower back pain 3 pills a day for one week. It did very good for this matter and I think it helped me to endure mental stress also.

Helps relieve anxiety

Reviewer3359541により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

Great product to relieve anxiety, if your medical advisor says it is ok for you.

Great

Reviewer3176803により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking Kava, in various forms and various brands for over a decade now and this is by far my favorite.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for anxiety and stress relief

DrJah24により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

These worked surprisingly well for an "extract gel-cap form" of Kava Kava.. The only problem is that I needed to take about 6 to 8 gel-caps at a time to get effects that I could actually feel.. By no means are these as strong as having fresh Kava kava, but thats kinda hard to find unless you live in Hawaii and go to a Kava Bar. But none the less this company Gaia actually made did a pretty good job at making a kava extract in the form of "liquid phyto-caps" that I have never seen before and these are the only Kava extract "gel-caps/pills" i've ever tried that actually work.. The only problem I had was you'll probably need at least 6 to 8 gel-caps (maybe more) for one dose to get effects for stress-relief.. Then again I may just have a higher tolerance to what i consider "effects." Nonetheless these do work great, I would recommend trying them for sure.

Good relaxer.

4645373720265822412により Oct 13, 2014 に掲載

I've used Kava for years and found this to be the best in pill form. Gaia seems to have very high standards in all they do cultivating and producing herbal formulations, and I only use them for certain specific herbs. Kava has been prepared into a drink for communal relaxation in South Pacific cultures for generations. Although there were reported issues with the first extracts available, from what I've learned it was because the flowers were used and not the roots. Do some research and check with your doctor, and if you want to try Kava extract I highly recommend this brand. I personally take two or three Phytocaps as I am a big man, and one is not enough for me.

Gaia KavaKava

Reviewer1341666により Mar 28, 2009 に掲載

KavaKava and this Gaia brand in particular is great for fibromyalgia, menstrual cramps,and overworked muscles. This stuff is really great.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17