JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good relaxer.

4645373720265822412により Oct 13, 2014 に掲載

I've used Kava for years and found this to be the best in pill form. Gaia seems to have very high standards in all they do cultivating and producing herbal formulations, and I only use them for certain specific herbs. Kava has been prepared into a drink for communal relaxation in South Pacific cultures for generations. Although there were reported issues with the first extracts available, from what I've learned it was because the flowers were used and not the roots. Do some research and check with your doctor, and if you want to try Kava extract I highly recommend this brand. I personally take two or three Phytocaps as I am a big man, and one is not enough for me.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Weak?,placebo?,not for me?...who knows?

5435999078835002623により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

-This doesn't work for my anxiety,did some effect 2,3 times but even there it was just slight. Overall,the results were negative,with no major side effects,only some kava taste burps a few times. Maybe it works for you,everyone it's different.

not so good

5317662678013138344により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

Did not relax at all, gave me a headache

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good for anxiety and stress relief

DrJah24により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

These worked surprisingly well for an "extract gel-cap form" of Kava Kava.. The only problem is that I needed to take about 6 to 8 gel-caps at a time to get effects that I could actually feel.. By no means are these as strong as having fresh Kava kava, but thats kinda hard to find unless you live in Hawaii and go to a Kava Bar. But none the less this company Gaia actually made did a pretty good job at making a kava extract in the form of "liquid phyto-caps" that I have never seen before and these are the only Kava extract "gel-caps/pills" i've ever tried that actually work.. The only problem I had was you'll probably need at least 6 to 8 gel-caps (maybe more) for one dose to get effects for stress-relief.. Then again I may just have a higher tolerance to what i consider "effects." Nonetheless these do work great, I would recommend trying them for sure.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helps to calm my "monkey-mind"

NutritionCoachにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

Having suffered in the past with anxiety induced insomnia, this was one of the few supplements that actually worked to calm me down enough to get a good night's sleep. There have been some isolated cases of liver damage linked to kava kava use, however alcohol abuse was indicated in these cases. Nevertheless, kava kava root should only be used as a temporary sleep aid and not for long-term everyday use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

try it--you won't be disappointed

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

Kava works really well for my family. When feeling agitated, it just de-stresses you, sort of like a beer ot two without the buzz. Great before bedtime to help shut down an overactive mind. To me, this is a must-have--sort of like bandaids in your medicine cabinet. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works!

optimalhealthにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

WORKS! If you're looking for something to replace alcohol, fall asleep, be more social, or feel relaxed and happy, I wouldn't hesitate buying this. EXTREMELY important NOT to mix with alcohol. It's an alcohol replacement, and I experience all the same effects as I get when drinking alcohol, except you are totally clear. The best feeling to describe the effect of this, is that you simply don't care, about anything. You are totally chill, and sort of weirdly happy. You also get a tingly feeling in you're body when you take it. Your movements becomes slower, you're eyes because slightly more shut, which is attractive. I see that you get very good body language when you take this. You get very talkative, and say what you want to say, which is good. Yet, you don't do stupid stuff, like when you drink alcohol. I don't get acne from it, which is better than alcohol. Also, you're muscles relax, which is not a bad thing for muscle recovery and joint pain, or stiffness. If you're taking it for the social effect, I recommend also drinking green tea, or something with caffeine in it, so you don't fall asleep. As a sleep aid, it also works really well, I experience increased deep sleep.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!

Lammikkoにより Aug 07, 2012 に掲載

I used this for lower back pain 3 pills a day for one week. It did very good for this matter and I think it helped me to endure mental stress also.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

burp

Reviewer2850631により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

Removed some stress but wasnt close to what real java kava root powder does

Great

Reviewer3176803により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking Kava, in various forms and various brands for over a decade now and this is by far my favorite.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています