JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Echinacea Supreme

Reviewer2586739により Sep 10, 2010 に掲載

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Strenghthen your immune system

Reviewer3206882により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Reviewer2999656により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Reviewer1156637により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Reviewer2276157により May 16, 2010 に掲載

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11