JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Liquid Caps echinacea

Reviewer1296377により Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

Strenghthen your immune system

Reviewer3206882により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Kicks bootay!

Reviewer1052411により Jul 25, 2011 に掲載

Any time I get any kind of cold symptom I take these. Felt the beginnings of a summer cold and took this (2 caps 2x/day) along with Epicor. Within three days all symptoms were gone and I felt great! Also a lot more portable than the liquid tinctures.

Echinacea Supreme

Reviewer2586739により Sep 10, 2010 に掲載

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Excellent

Reviewer1161236により Jul 23, 2010 に掲載

Good product

great product

Reviewer2276157により May 16, 2010 に掲載

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Reviewer1156637により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Reviewer2999656により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

At the first sign.

Reviewer1026535により Jun 18, 2009 に掲載

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Absolutely love this product!

Reviewer2234354により Mar 23, 2009 に掲載

Gaia Herbs I have found over the years to be exceptionally well produced herbal products. This product, if used as recommended, cuts a cold sick time in half, at least. Very powerful, very clean energetically. Just make sure to continue taking it for awhile after you start to feel better to support your body's healing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11