JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Before getting sick...

Reviewer1026535により Jun 18, 2009 に掲載

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

great product

Reviewer2276157により May 16, 2010 に掲載

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Not able to use it yet

Editkaにより Sep 30, 2015 に掲載

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Love!

OrganicGalにより Dec 04, 2016 に掲載

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

elderberry

Reviewer1935306により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

great for immune boosting.

very good

Reviewer2689618により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

This is a very good product

Review of my order

Reviewer1665452により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

Works!

Reviewer3314478により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8