JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fine

Reviewer1156637により 9 28, 2011 に掲載

I was surprised how few mushrooms were in the package, seemed like only 7 or 8 (maybe 9), fewer than 10. ... The mushrooms were very handy. I made soup when my fridge was nearly empty. ... I used bone broth ice cube, potatoes, onions, garlic, and dried mushrooms. The mushrooms, I chopped finely while dry and added them to the soup hoping they would resuscitate in the liquid soup. Shiitake mushrooms are supposed to have a variety of health benefits that you get even when using the dried mushroom. So, these mushrooms were a convenient shelf-stable food for my pantry.

delicious!

FataMorganaにより 6 15, 2011 に掲載

Very, very tasty mushrooms!

i am so amazed!

Reviewer1203772により 5 10, 2011 に掲載

i putted only 4 mushrooms in 2 servings cooking and the taste was unbeleivable!!

Wonderful!

Reviewer2569584により 6 11, 2011 に掲載

These came in slices rather than whole, and were easy to use. They seem very high quality. I rehydrated and sauteed them with fresh portabellos, and they made fantastic soup. The medicinal value is supposed to be high but I can't assess that yet.

delicious

Reviewer1072969により 2 20, 2012 に掲載

yummy shiitake mushrooms, recommended!

FungusAmongUs

Reviewer1530430により 10 11, 2013 に掲載

Cute name and a good product. The mushrooms are cut thicker and are good for dishes where you want almost a whole mushroom.

Not sure

Reviewer1956885により 2 24, 2012 に掲載

I'm having trouble getting them soft enough when rehydrated. Think I'll give the company a call. Taste is fine.

didn't like

4725271474557682101により 11 10, 2014 に掲載

Can be easily found fresh, do don't worth to buy dried.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8