JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Re-order

Reviewer1540113により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I'm placing another order for this tea. It is by far the best detox tea I've ever tried. It doesn't have the harsh ingredients usually found in detox. I wouldn't normally choose to drink Hibiscus (too tart), but with this one, it's doable. It's nice to have narrowed down a tea I can enjoy again and again. (I try new things, and have a counter full of tea boxes.)

Nice and healthy

FancyBeautyにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

I liked this tea. Cute box so and nice taste. Drinking it for a long time you will definetely notice some improvements with the skin and digestive system. It does really detox. Хороший приятный чай, приятный запах и вкус. Если пить долгое время то можно заметить некоторые изменения с кожей и пищеварительной системой.

LOVELY TEA

TheSoulfulSpoonにより Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

LOVE THIS TEA! : ) Tastes delicious and very relaxing

best tea ever!

Reviewer2081838により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

I love this new detox style tea, it is mild yet full, tasty but not sweet and a really great product!!!

Good product

5141863335369548583により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Good product

Great Detox Tea

5671014467253561572により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Delicious tea with great results.

Good!

Reviewer1885632により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

Actually does make me feel good!

Nice flavor.

Deeannにより Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

Love the hiviscus flavor in this detox tea. It gives nice sweetnes to tea. And packing is cute as well. But really not sure about its cleaning function. It's great as tasty tea with some detox,but if you are looking for a ea for a detox, I would choose another one.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hurry up and re-stock please

4999356770116235437により Oct 07, 2014 に掲載

I really enjoyed this tea. Love that it is caffeine free and the flavour is nice and refreshing. Packaging is cute. I logged on to order more but it's out of stock. Hurry up and bring it back please.

Love the box

enilorakにより May 11, 2013 に掲載

Not the best tea I've tasted, but it is okey. I love the box, it's so cute!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11