JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon

Reviewer3293520により Aug 01, 2014 に掲載

this Vietnamese cinnamon has a sweet smell and taste. the good news it doesn't turn slimy when using in cooking unlike the Indonesian by starwest botanical. the bad news is this isn't non-irradiated, which means this has undergone a process of ionized radiation to increase shelf life and kill any bacteria existing on the spice (or herbs). thus most of the valuable, including medicinal, qualities are purged, which may even contain carcinogenic chemicals as a by product. i hope they will have this non-irradiated.

Heavenly aroma

Reviewer1200463により May 09, 2012 に掲載

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

It is truly Premium

Reviewer1684744により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Reviewer2079373により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Want to try as blood sugar control

Reviewer3323341により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

Saigon cinnamon is supposed to be the best according to clinical testing.

Supplement

archeiherbにより Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

The best origin of cinnamon is Europe. I order the wrong product.It smells pungent.

Deliciously different

5376940223036448820により May 17, 2016 に掲載

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best Cinnamon I have tasted!

Reviewer3242291により Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

Best ever Cinnamon! Test and be amazed. Parasta kanelia mita olen maistanut!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is what cinnamon should be!

Reviewer1187962により Mar 30, 2014 に掲載

The smell transports me back to my grandmother's kitchen when I was a little girl making cookies. I don't know what they are putting in the grocery stores, but this product seems to prove it's not really cinnamon. I accidentally put too much in my cocoa, but it turned out to be delightful! Not bitter at all. So do indulge with this fine spice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fast ship Great savings over buying in store

5512811902305869168により Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

So far so good. I don't have a way to test the quality other than taste and appearance and it looks and taste very good. great money savings over buying the 2oz jar in the store for almost the same price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35