JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Reviewer1640663により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Reviewer1362311により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Organic Cinnamon

4975458088623941401により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Fantastic product!

5364501401315178513により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Cyberooにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2429747により Mar 16, 2013 に掲載

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815により Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes a World of Difference!

lifeisgoodにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

ShirleyMにより Feb 05, 2013 に掲載

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Tastes Great!

JacobSikaisにより Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 83