JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer1419138により 1 10, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

Reviewer1155518により 3 15, 2012 に掲載

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A good product at a great price

Reviewer1657742により 8 09, 2011 に掲載

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

Great flavour.

iJenNZにより 8 13, 2012 に掲載

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

best quality

thedaintypigにより 10 22, 2012 に掲載

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

Fine and excellent quality

Reviewer2819845により 8 19, 2011 に掲載

So much nicer than the standard cinnamon. Now I know about ceylon cinnamon I won't be going back. Better health benefits from this one also.

Fantastic product!

5364501401315178513により 9 14, 2013 に掲載

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Reviewer2281709により 5 11, 2011 に掲載

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2429747により 3 16, 2013 に掲載

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Divine

Cyberooにより 9 17, 2013 に掲載

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 91