JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good quality.

h-annaにより Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

Good quality, Great price. Great without milk, but works well with milk too. It is woodsy and not overwhelming in taste and nice color. Highly recommended.

Very good tea

katmakiahにより Jan 04, 2015 に掲載

I put 2 T into the mesh filter in my coffee maker and make 1 quart of tea. Just pour the tea back into the filter and let it steep 5 minutes. Made some cashew milk with the organic raw cashews available here. 4 oz cashews and 3 cups water. Makes a great non-dairy healthy creamer. Doesn't need any sugar, just the tea and the milk is delicious.

Wonderful

5239592649912908252により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

Great aroma. Great taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wonderful breakfast or afternoon tea!

4765620060371386981により Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

I love this tea - it is very full-bodied and malty, great with milk and organic sugar or honey, not astringent tasting like Ceylon. I used to buy tiny amounts in bulk from my local market and was so happy with I saw it offered on iHerb. The bag you get it HUGE, an awesome value!

delicious

Reviewer3049143により Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

My husband says this is great tea. I say it's a good price

good feelings

Reviewer1821968により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

it is everyday tea,,, thanks

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great all-day tea choice.

Reviewer1197499により May 30, 2011 に掲載

Another good deal - this Assam is not as tippy as pictured, but has a medium weight flavor, copper cup appearance - sufficient for breakfast in winter or afternoon tea, spring or fall. Very good pricing from Frontier. This tea is reliable in quality. as I have purchased this brand in bulk for 4+ years.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good black tea

Reviewer2714436により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

I use it for making my own tea blends..

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8