JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

the bag was pierced when I got it

5075308956598951606により Jan 14, 2015 に掲載

...

Love it!

4778441992796399333により Dec 04, 2014 に掲載

It actually adds egg flavor to my food.

loving this

5189052797297412845により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

great egg flavor substitute for vegans. works well with mashed tofu as egg salad.

Egg taste

5436635851791759563により Oct 14, 2014 に掲載

It has a nice egg aftertaste, I add it to spreads or chickpeas omletes, so if you're vegan and missing eggs it could be nice.

High Concentration of Fluoride

Reviewer2469206により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

"Commonly known as kala namak or sanchal, black salt ... has one of the highest concentrations of fluoride and should be used sparingly and not on a regular basis as excessive fluoride is harmful to health." -- [Flavour is just one of salt's many positives - The Indian Express]

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Spice

Reviewer1920504により Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

It's the second time I had bought this black salt. The more I use it - the more I like it. I now use it in all my dishes - including pickles. The salty taste is very strong and it hes also a taste of eggs and some odour of rotten eggs. Bat ! the eggs' taste and odour vaporizes when heated or mixed with sauce. If you want the eggy taste put it on a hot dish just before it's done. It has no sodium and it is considered to have many healthy benefits. The one I really have noticed is a better focus of my eyes. There is no control of the powder's colour. Individually, I like the darker powder more.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています