JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

adechamplainにより 7 27, 2013 に掲載

I love loose leaf Madura green tea in Australia but I'm in Canada and when I ran out I ordered this tea and it's almost just as good. I am very picky when it comes to teas and usually think that green tea tastes very bland but this has a rich smooth flavour and is just a treat for me when I have it in the morning. Love it!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rich, earthy taste. Opens into whole leaves. Very satisfied.

4755080092663584021により 11 09, 2014 に掲載

This tea is delicious. I preferred black tea to green tea until I tried this. The quality seems high. The balls open into full leaves can be steeped numerous times.

From Australia

Reviewer1262249により 6 12, 2011 に掲載

Gunpowder tea is very expensive in Australia, about $13.00 for 100g, so this product is very good value for money. Gunpowder tea is known for its smoky type of smell and this one does not disappoint. Highly recommended as are all Frontier products.

G Tea

Reviewer1266259により 10 16, 2011 に掲載

Love the way it's bulk packaged, great flavor. I like the way it doesn't disentegrate when in the loose tea holder.

Superior and Fresh

Reviewer2769096により 2 01, 2012 に掲載

1st quality

Fair Trade Organic Gunpowder Tea

Reviewer2972396により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

A superb gunpowder tea! Better than any others we have tried.

Love this tea

Reviewer2061917により 5 07, 2012 に掲載

The best gunpowder tea I have ever tried.

Excellent Tasting Green Tea

Reviewer2041268により 12 01, 2012 に掲載

There are pricier green teas, but for this price range, this is the very best tasting green tea. I use a tea ball with about half a teaspoon of green tea, and pour about 10 ounces of boiling water over it and steep for 5-10 minutes. I can buy this at my local co-op, but they can't compete with iHerb's price. I just hope iHerb keeps it affordable.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13