JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best enchilada sauce ever!

Reviewer2433189により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I don't normally write reviews, but I was shocked to see this product had 1 star! This sauce tastes homemade and is so easy and convenient...plus gluten-free!!! We live on this at our home. We are not vegetarians :)

Mexican Pizazz!

Reviewer1262696により Apr 24, 2015 に掲載

Can't live without this! If it doesn't come in soon I may start going through withdrawals! Living far from Mexican food is bad enough, but to be without Frontera Gourmet Enchilada Sauce can be traumatic! Enchiladas made without it are not enchiladas!

Vegetarians/Vegans beware!!

5178637037423812339により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

I just got two jars of this in the mail today (I live overseas where Mexican food products are rare and expensive....) And I was so shocked to read "cooked chicken and chicken juices" on the ingredients list! It was totally my fault for not reading the ingredients carefully, but I was fooled by "all natural" and the fact that I got it from iherb. Maybe iherb sells animal products?? I didn't realize this. Anyway, I will give them to my fellow carnivore expats, so still, I am so, so bummed and disappointed because these two jars were for a Mexican-themed gluten-free vegan party. Definitely cannot use these. I'm sad!!! ><

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favs from iHerb

Reviewer2467468により Jun 16, 2016 に掲載

I live in Japan. Mexican food is a lot easier to get now, but by no means ubiquitous. I love having this on hand to whip up a batch of enchiladas. Gotta reorder. Quite tasty. Wish they had a mild tomatillo green sauce.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4