JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Olga Nedeljkovic

Reviewer2257144により Nov 05, 2008 に掲載

Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs is, in my opinion, the best product of various types of calcium. Also, I prefer it to other forms of calcium because it is a liquid, i.e. the most absorbable form of calcium.

i like it

5070144650957160046により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

the taste is good 30ml is more then enouth i can feel when its enought for me and take only 15ml a day

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs

Reviewer1236599により May 13, 2010 に掲載

Great product.

Amazing Supplement

Reviewer2904783により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

This product is great if you suffer with PMS or have issues with insomnia or digestive problems. Our family has used this product for all of the above and notice results right away. As soon as I take it a calming feeling comes over me. That's how fast it gets into your system. I highly recommend this product. P.S. I've also learned that when you are craving chocolate you are low on magnesium. I've tried it. When I felt like I'd KILL for some chocolate. I took this product and felt completely satisfied ! Rebecca- Satisfied Customer

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium - Magnesium with Zinc,Vitamin D, and Herbs, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviewer3214756により Mar 10, 2012 に掲載

Nice taste, good nutrition, the only drawback is that it finishes very quickly.

Natures best!

Reviewer1111881により May 06, 2012 に掲載

The only way to take Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, easy to take, tastes is ok, and you feel great on the stuff.

Gives me enegry!

Reviewer2424732により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

This is great for your body skin , hair and nails, and it gives me a energy boost. A great way to ensure you get the vitamins you need. Only bad thing is that it`s expensive and doesn`t last for a long time. But it is defenitly woth the money.

ok

Reviewer3327222により Aug 05, 2012 に掲載

I don't think it work for me.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8