JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2061099により Jun 27, 2006 に掲載

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2501751により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2708900により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1179825により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Helps to digest any meal

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4901013426153747228により Oct 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17