JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Flora, Floradix, Gallexier Herbal Bitters, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

¥2,714

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2061099により Jun 27, 2006 に掲載

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2501751により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2708900により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1179825により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

I love this stuff!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2092134により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16