JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

4824954684168281216により Jan 28, 2016 に掲載

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps to digest any meal

4901013426153747228により Oct 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Herbal bitters

Reviewer2880880により May 29, 2014 に掲載

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

4921084623697728345により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Works great

Reviewer1731012により Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

I found this to taste good compared to Nature Works, which tastes like paint thinner. Taking after breakfast and after dinner worked really well.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1152808により Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

I love this stuff!

Reviewer2092134により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Reviewer3003331により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

Strong taste but nice no alcohol

Excellant

Reviewer2820312により Oct 10, 2010 に掲載

Nice Price

Hold your nose!

Reviewer3142853により Jul 31, 2009 に掲載

Of course, bitters are not tasty, so I generally don't enjoy my dose of this. However, this is superior quality and probably tastes better than other second-rate bitters.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17