JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

Reviewer2061099により Jun 27, 2006 に掲載

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

Reviewer2501751により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

Reviewer2708900により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

Reviewer1179825により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps to digest any meal

4901013426153747228により Oct 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

I love this stuff!

Reviewer2092134により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1152808により Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

Aids digestion

Reviewer1732608により Oct 21, 2007 に掲載

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

4921084623697728345により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Great!

4824954684168281216により Jan 28, 2016 に掲載

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11