Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu, Wild Grown Elderberry Concentrate, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

¥ 2870.38
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wild grown elderberry concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1270743 From Florida on Jan 01, 2009

The Dr. Dunner Wild Grown Elderberry Concentrate is an excellent product from Switzerland where elderberries are native like in the rest of central Europe. I use this product for cold and flu prevention and also to fight against allergies. It works for me as well as an antihistamine and it has other health benefits. I like it that it is preserved with honey, another natural product. If I cannot get pure elderberry juice, I consider this product the best and healthiest alternative.

Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2341969 From Australia on Jul 24, 2010

I found I got instant results with my ongoing sinus problem while taking this product. I am trying to source something similar within Australia to try to lessen my carbon footprint but if I can't I will continue to use this one.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

At the first titch of a cold

Posted by Reviewer2537873 From Pennsylvania on Oct 27, 2006

Wow! When we get the beginnings of a sore throat, the "oh no, I'm in for a cold", you start taking this ... at the very least, your cold will be minor and short.

It helps me

Posted by Reviewer1155116 From West Virginia on Jan 02, 2007

I take about 1 tsp or 1 TBsp full strength - I don't dilute it. It gives me energy.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1273327 From Great Britain on Dec 12, 2007

I take this product as a warm drink when I go on the 5 day program.and during the winter months to ward off colds. great stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »