JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

cold pressed sunflower oil

Reviewer3347220により Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good taste but not exellent

Reviewer1571782により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

going to make cleansing oil,

Reviewer1590594により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Love this sunflower oil!

5027971498750485465により Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Great Sunflower oil

Reviewer1275622により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

Oil cleansing method

5684332473418917167により Feb 07, 2014 に掲載

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

nice...

5195971174705225336により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

The flavor is nice, the value is good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Reviewer3180406により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

Cold Pressed sunflower Oil

Reviewer3357754により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

It has been nice as usual when ordering the above and I did receive it in good condition.

Amazing quality

5758833361957727800により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

great for oil cleansing method.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18