Femarelle, A Natural Serm for Menopause Bone Health, 56 Capsules

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1761129 From Tennessee on Aug 21, 2011

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Great, Fast Service

Posted by BarbaraAnn on May 23, 2012

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Top Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2924771 From California on Sep 14, 2011

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

Femarelle

Posted by Reviewer1446723 From New Jersey on Jan 05, 2012

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

Radical hope

Posted by 4699964946546798649 on Jul 28, 2013

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »