JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Reviewer1761129により Aug 21, 2011 に掲載

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Great, Fast Service

BarbaraAnnにより May 23, 2012 に掲載

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Top Quality Product

Reviewer2924771により Sep 14, 2011 に掲載

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

Femarelle

Reviewer1446723により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

Radical hope

4699964946546798649により Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

review of femarelle

Reviewer3025574により Apr 14, 2012 に掲載

Over priced and under studied.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6