JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best of mineral powders!

eva2iHerbにより 9 07, 2012 に掲載

The effect that gives this mineral powder is the best (until this time) what I found. Coverage is buildable (from medium, to what you really want). It stays in place a half day for sure (depends on your skin type). It really important to use right brush for application (I suggest EM flat top kabuki brush or Ecotools blush brush - for lighter coverage). This color definitely is created for fair skin, but not the fairest one.

Extremely satisfied!

5498895230110043177により 7 24, 2013 に掲載

This product is literally the best makeup thing I've ever tried for my face! Always had a problem skin, oily and spotted with pimples; used everything that advertised to help skin and all this makeup just did worse - choked pores and increased amount of pimples. Finally I found out about mineral cosmetic, selected Everyday Minerals because of democratic prices and forgot about all previous makeup I had! This thing is really works! Use with just a light primer and see great effect - skin smooth, matte, fresh and almost flawless! Also it helped to remove all acne away from my face. For now - it's my must have!

Beautiful product, awful package

MyDewHerbにより 5 31, 2013 に掲載

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

Хорошая основа / Good base

AmberCatにより 8 29, 2012 に掲載

Очень хорошая минеральная основа. Кроющая способность высокая, макияж сохраняется на лице до 8-10 часов. Но вот матирующая способность слабенькая - моя жирная кожа заблестела уже через полчаса после нанесения пудры. Цвет нейтральный, подойдет как для теплого, так и для холодного тона кожи. Very good mineral base. The coverage is very full, makeup keeps during the 8-10 hours on the face. But the matting ability is weak - my oily skin begins to shine through half-hour after applying the powder. The neutral color is suitable both for warm and for cold undertones of the skin.

j'adore

5024812773362459920により 7 04, 2013 に掲載

couleur parfaite pour moi : ni trop jaune ni trop rose, couvrance moyenne, ne dessèche pas du tout, c'est ce qui m'inquiétait avant l'achat

Worth every penny

5626073221310128866により 5 17, 2013 に掲載

This powder covers very well. Performs far better than any big brand make up like IsaDora or Loreal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

actually a little darkish for me.

Reviewer2697845により 12 13, 2012 に掲載

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Couvrance moyenne

4654540404246294988により 7 28, 2013 に掲載

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

Bien

4823052585718304523により 7 29, 2013 に掲載

Bonne couvrance teinte parfaite et bonne tenue!

Très bonne poudre !

5709853986884143729により 8 02, 2013 に掲載

Très bonne poudre ! Unifie le teint.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20