JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect for tween eczema and the beginning of pimples

YoungerNextYearにより Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

My daughter has sensitive skin and can't use any harsh or fragrant soaps. This is the first facial cleaner that I bought specifically for her. It's fragrance free and a non-irritant but she's also at the age that she would prefer a scent. It's not a deal breaker though as she knows the consequence of too many harsh chemicals. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

great!!!!

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

cleans well, doesn't dry my face, no bad ingredients! rebought it many, many times and will continue to rebuy it :)

A truly gentle cleanser!

DameBridgetにより Sep 20, 2015 に掲載

I've been using this cleanser for the past month every morning and evening, and I can say it truly is gentle yet does a fantastic job at removing all traces of makeup but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out! I have combination oily and very sensitive skin. One thing you should be aware of is - if it gets into your eyes it will sting a bit. It feels very emollient and you really don't need much, half a pump is enough for your whole face. I highly recommend this!

Great product!

5031062114613939203により Aug 30, 2015 に掲載

I'm on my first bottle of this and I really really love it! It really is very gentle with skin, but cleanses very well. I will definitely order a new one once I run out of it.

Super produit

Reviewer3155040により Jul 04, 2015 に掲載

Nettoie et démaquille tout en douceur.

Gentle cleanser

5168574335962912703により Jun 23, 2015 に掲載

This works very well with my sensitive combination skin. I love using face wash for taking off make-up and this takes of all (including eye make up). I used cleansers for oily skin before and they were much too harsh and dried out my skin. I believe this isn't soap free, however it doesnt dry out my skin and I can use this easily twice a day. I've been using this for 1,5 months now and the bottle is almost halfway empty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

florclavelにより Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

Good gentle cleanser. Almost no smell, non comedogenic and doesn't make a dry skin, even moisturising it a little.

very good cleanser

4722479159884772616により Dec 20, 2014 に掲載

It is very good for my dry skin.

I love it

moonflowerにより Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

This is my regular purchase, it works very well on my sensitive and combined (dry&fat) skin.

the best