JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

3827GreenWoodにより Dec 15, 2013 に掲載

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

One of the best!!

Reviewer3180202により Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

AndreeaPrettyにより Mar 01, 2013 に掲載

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

I love it!

Reviewer3132195により Dec 18, 2012 に掲載

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Great product!

GeorgiasMirrorにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Has a very faint fresh smell, doensn't dry skin, cleanses really well. Great price for the quantity and quality. I already ordered another one for my mom!

Best cleanser

5451415632732311510により May 08, 2014 に掲載

It's fragrancee free and has no irritants. It doesn't foam much, but it feels like a cream on your face, so I really enjoy cleansing my sin with it. Before I cleanse, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover lotion and then follow with this cleanser and a micellar lotion. I have no complains, I know my skin is really clean when I finish this rit. It doesn't dry my face at all, unlike other cleansers out there. After usage, my skin feels happy. I really, really love it! And it has a great price too!

Good enough for my skin

5612760401241934662により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

It leaves my skin just a little bit too dry if I use a big amount. But the ingredients are great. I have sensitive skin and do not tolerate any kind of product but this one is fine for me. I will continue using it.

Great cleanser

AndreeaCにより May 04, 2014 に掲載

This is one of the best facial cleansers I've ever used. I have a combination skin and this cleanser manages to clean my face without drying it. It also removes makeup pretty well. I recommend this product without reservation. I will definitely buy it again.

4631676113046390581により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

Great price for the quantity and quality. Cleanses really well

gentle but efective

Reviewer2453250により Aug 16, 2014 に掲載

I like this facial cleanser because it leaves a clean feeling in my face but my sensitive skin doesn't get red neither itches.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33