JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Enzymedica Repair Gold

4886278595421756644により Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

Very good and potent

Reviewer1597202により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

Enzymedica via Iherb

Reviewer3199116により Oct 03, 2011 に掲載

Product quality and pacckaging by Enzymedica with great service and delivery by Iherb = excellent combination. Must have product for my recovery as an endurance athlete!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Reviewer1577381により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not a fan

Reviewer2069863により Jun 09, 2011 に掲載

hi, i purchased the capsules and THOUGHT that i paid everything i had to. but then was charged an extra $15 at delivery dropoff for duties. I dont know why this wasnt mentioned to me because i know if I went through another distributor i wouldn't of had to pay such a large duty. so the pills ended up costing me $100 in total. thats rediculous.

Helpful connective tissue support

Reviewer3194050により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

Not as helpful for sprains as Wobenzyme, i think.

Great for Inflammation

Reviewer3162984により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Reviewer2141289により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

Pre and post exercise

Reviewer2311623により Oct 18, 2009 に掲載

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Helped with constipation

Reviewer1861584により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています