JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent

TedBareにより Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

Powerful formula for joint repair. Probably only need to use the recommended dose for first month then maintain with half as much.

Helped with constipation

Reviewer1861584により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

Great for Inflammation

Reviewer3162984により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Reviewer1577381により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

Pre and post exercise

Reviewer2311623により Oct 18, 2009 に掲載

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Reviewer2141289により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

Very good and potent

Reviewer1597202により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Reviewer2047651により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

Enzymedica Repair Gold

4886278595421756644により Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

Helpful connective tissue support

Reviewer3194050により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

Not as helpful for sprains as Wobenzyme, i think.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12