JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

They work (the enzymes)

Reviewer2292722により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

My brother and I take these. They do work, but our pH is not yet 7 as it has to be. But I think that's normal if you follow a detox program. At least my pH is never lower as 6 anymore. Before it was 5 or less. Sometimes I take 1 alkalizer capsule extra with these and then my pH is oke. So this one (enzymedica)is maybe a a little expensive. You can also use an alalizer(powder for) they are cheaper. I use them both. But I don't overdose.

Enzymedica pH basic 120

Reviewer1531009により May 07, 2009 に掲載

It really works! I've tried other products, but this one works best! I Highly recommend it!

pH-Basic

Reviewer2529415により Mar 17, 2012 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Effective and easy to take

Reviewer2344847により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

Does the job

Reviewer3239514により Feb 12, 2009 に掲載

My itching stops everytime I get my ph 6.5 or greater

Great Product

Reviewer3158176により Sep 12, 2009 に掲載

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

ph-basic

Reviewer2920503により Aug 30, 2008 に掲載

couldn't live without it

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2307356により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

This product is extremely effective in leveling your body's PH. I love it and will never stop using it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It really helps with digestion.

Reviewer2657156により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

I take them every morning and when I eat acidic food. It helps with digestion and you have a sample of pH strips with each bottle to test if you are in balance.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Reviewer3271310により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24