JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

doubts of efficiency

5622284796256984550により May 26, 2015 に掲載

Interesting product...no clear effects, but not side effects either...not sure if it really works or not

Great product!

Reviewer1423362により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

If you suffer from reflux and malabsorption this is the solution for you

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Effective and easy to take

Reviewer2344847により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Enzymedica ph-basic

Reviewer2620618により Sep 03, 2014 に掲載

This benigicial for ph balance body

pH-Basic

Reviewer2529415により Mar 17, 2012 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not sure I need this product

Reviewer2117535により Sep 15, 2011 に掲載

I've taken a bottle of this formula....I thought I needed it for better digestion but not sure it does much for me or if I really need this. Perhaps I need a digestive enzyme more.

great product

Reviewer1041037により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product

Reviewer2803898により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載

fast service and good value

Great product!

Reviewer2993074により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

These pH-Basic capsules really work. I've been taking them for over a year now and highly recommend them.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Reviewer3271310により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています