JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

THIS WORKS!Sinus/postnasal drip/coughing NO MORE!

Reviewer1677728により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

These capsules ROCK! No more post nasal drip, no more coughing due to mucous - it just STOPS when you take 2-4 on an empty stomach.

Amazing for biofilms

Reviewer1067000により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

love this enzyme formula helps amazingly with breaking down biofilms

mucostop

Reviewer2093617により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

I have had chronic Sinus problems for 40 years. Three operations, and no relief. However, since taking Mucostop and a daily Saline flush ( Neilmed ) I am having the most success ever. No or much reduced post nasal drip, less congestion too. When I feel good, I reduce my intake to 2 capsules once pef day. When I feel sinus congestion increasing, I increase. I would recommend this to all. Saline flush is crucial as well.

WORKS

Reviewer2053243により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

Mucostop really helps curb sinus or cold problems without drying you up or making you feel poorly.

Amazing Product!

5311435059808980587により May 13, 2013 に掲載

Bought this after having a persistent cough with lots of phlegm and mucuous. Noticed a significant difference after taking just two capsules! Have almost recovered completely now after taking 8 capsules in 3 days. Much more effective than flumicil or mucoslovan that the doctor has prescribed!Love it!

reliefatlast

Reviewer1063949により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I started this on 9/29/13,and cannot believe the junk it brought up out of me, along with the saline solution.it is miraculous,to say the least.i have had sinus trouble for over 30 years,along with several surgeries,to limited avail,will keep this in my necessary stash of meds.

Mucostop

Reviewer1497593により Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

I ordered this for my neighbor, who swears by it.

Helps with phelgm!

SereneInSingaporeにより Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

Took it when I had a bad out of sinus attack and it brought relief!

The better product

Reviewer1862597により Jul 21, 2010 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9