JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Chewable

Reviewer1623885により Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

One less pill to swallow!

Very Good

Reviewer1162656により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

tasty

hilltophealthにより Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

have older parents that cannot smallow piils and i know they are getting a good q10 everyday!

Best CoQ10 product

Reviewer1351036により May 17, 2011 に掲載

tastes wonderful, good price

Lovely taste

Reviewer2617093により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

Iherb Service

Reviewer1537563により Dec 27, 2010 に掲載

great service, good product.

too early

Reviewer1057406により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

Only been supplimenting for one week, so too early to tell.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Much better than taking a pill

Reviewer3310425により Apr 23, 2010 に掲載

These taste like maple as they say they do. they are neither yummy nor yucky. I will say that if you chew one when your mouth is even remotely cold there is a residue that sticks to the roof of your mouth much like hydogenated oils.

great product

Reviewer1875930により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product

Reviewer2898457により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています