JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Reviewer2061099により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Ms.

Reviewer1752686により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

The best CoQ10 on the market

Good product

Reviewer2898457により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

great product

Reviewer1875930により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Iherb Service

Reviewer1537563により Dec 27, 2010 に掲載

great service, good product.

Lovely taste

Reviewer2617093により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

Best CoQ10 product

Reviewer1351036により May 17, 2011 に掲載

tastes wonderful, good price

tasty

hilltophealthにより Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

have older parents that cannot smallow piils and i know they are getting a good q10 everyday!

Very Good

Reviewer1162656により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

tasty chewable

Reviewer3329627により Mar 11, 2009 に掲載

I get very tired of taking pills (supplements). Someone gave me a sample packet of these tablets in 3 flavors at a store health fair - 1 each orange, maple nut & chocolate. The maple nut was my favorite flavor, so I bought a bottle from iHerb. 100mg of CoQ10 in a tasty, chewable tablet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18