JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

causes terrible gas

FightingFatigueにより Nov 21, 2015 に掲載

I've taken several brands and strains of probiotics over the years but this is the first brand to cause an adverse reaction. It caused severe and diarrhoea as well as cramps. Every other brand does the opposite and is helpful. I don't understand why this formulation is so hard on my gut. The pills have caused mild gastritis and I won't be ordering again

Dr SS Mary-Michael

Reviewer1970197により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

These 'Pearls Elite' are the perfect compliment to the sensitive digestive tract, giving needed probiotic support

Not Sure

5124850876372000033により Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

I've taken other "Pearls" Probiotics. I'm not too sure if these may be a little too strong for me. I will try others soon and compare.

Happy

5048647467656499393により Jun 01, 2014 に掲載

great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A Pearl a day keeps the doctor away

healrightにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

I have used this product before and was replacing stock. This is an excellent probiotic, and I also get probiotics from two other brands as well. Probiotics are valuable for immune strength as well as colon health. In fact, they might be the supplement of choice for people who have undergone organ transplantation and must artificially suppress their immune system. I have recommended them to my family and friends for many years with excellent results.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

newdayにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Once a day!

5094589105191910336により Feb 26, 2014 に掲載

When I was looking for a one a day probiotic, I didn't hesitate when I saw this one from Enzymatic Therapy. I know from experience, that this company has top of the line products. I am pleased with the ease of use and the results of using this product. And, I am happy to support a Wisconsin company!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excellent

5139866817431173036により Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

Very happy with the product. it has lived up to the ecpectations I had.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Will not order again

mcalmont-butlerにより Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

This probiotic gives me painful gas and even more strangely, makes it harder for me to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. Definitely not what I was going for. My search for the best candida busting probiotic continues...

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

For Constipation and build immune system

Reviewer1690748により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています