iHerbは初めての方?

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

¥2,041
¥3,239
¥ 2040.86
Savings of: ¥1,198 (37% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Posted by Reviewer1489465 on Feb 11, 2012

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1852962 on Mar 06, 2012

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Tummy troubles

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jul 30, 2012

This is one of the best probiotics I have tried. I really like everything I have tried from Enzymatic

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3118731 on Mar 10, 2011

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

Awsome Product

Posted by Reviewer2522616 on May 04, 2011

This is a great Probiotic choice. You can really feel a difference. It is so wonderful that I started giving it to my cat since he was having some intestinal/digestive issues. Within 2 days he was more spunky and had no issues with his digestive tract. I have also sent some to my senior mother and it is also helping her digestive issues. I highly reccomend ANY of the Pearl products!