JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

¥2,350
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Reviewer3118731により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

works

Reviewer1461699により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

Reviewer1489465により Feb 11, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

newdayにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

For Constipation and build immune system

Reviewer1690748により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24