JA

レビューを書く
  • ゼラチンカプセルは、魚由来です。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Reviewer3118731により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

works

Reviewer1461699により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

Reviewer1489465により Feb 11, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

newdayにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

For Constipation and build immune system

Reviewer1690748により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

Will not order again

mcalmont-butlerにより Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

This probiotic gives me painful gas and even more strangely, makes it harder for me to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. Definitely not what I was going for. My search for the best candida busting probiotic continues...

Awsome Product

Reviewer2522616により May 04, 2011 に掲載

This is a great Probiotic choice. You can really feel a difference. It is so wonderful that I started giving it to my cat since he was having some intestinal/digestive issues. Within 2 days he was more spunky and had no issues with his digestive tract. I have also sent some to my senior mother and it is also helping her digestive issues. I highly reccomend ANY of the Pearl products!

Great Product for IBS

Reviewer1852962により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Helpful product

Reviewer1121365により Oct 19, 2011 に掲載

I haven't been great about taking this every day. But even with every other day I could see positive results within 2 weeks. Very pleased.

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Reviewer1499584により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26