JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tablets easy to swallow

5243134238506953257により Apr 05, 2015 に掲載

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

best osteoporosis supplement

4622588807996409694により Dec 07, 2014 に掲載

wonderful all around support

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

AnotherSoulCysterにより Jul 13, 2013 に掲載

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

You can increase your bone density

Reviewer2884447により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

Reviewer1952968により Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

Its'a good product.Keeps your bones healthy. I would recommend it. I've seen it reverse osteopenia in people

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best for bone health

Reviewer1721147により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Reviewer2416129により Jun 21, 2010 に掲載

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3100208により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

like this brand, keeps me healthy

Osteo Pri,e

Reviewer1211097により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

Seems to be best of breed. Just started taking this, so too soon to expect results.

Reviewer3215715により Dec 28, 2009 に掲載

My genius doctor highly recommends this product as calcium supplement.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18