JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

AnotherSoulCysterにより Jul 13, 2013 に掲載

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

best osteoporosis supplement

4622588807996409694により Dec 07, 2014 に掲載

wonderful all around support

Tablets easy to swallow

5243134238506953257により Apr 05, 2015 に掲載

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

You can increase your bone density

Reviewer2884447により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

OsteoPrime Plus

Reviewer1041400により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

Using as alternative to FosaMax

OsteoPrime Plus Review

Reviewer3148986により Oct 11, 2007 に掲載

The best supplement I have found for women who might be susceptible toward osteoporosis.

Good product

Reviewer2416129により Jun 21, 2010 に掲載

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best for bone health

Reviewer1721147により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Amazing

Reviewer1562006により Dec 30, 2007 に掲載

Great product to keep you moving

calcium