JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So far my favorite theanine

Reviewer1139510により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

Effective Relaxant

Reviewer2666562により Jan 27, 2007 に掲載

This product noticeably calms my nerves and helps me get to sleep. The effect is noticeable within about 20 minutes. I find it most effective when I take it on an empty stomach.

brings a bit of peace

Reviewer1908266により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

I like to take one in the evening as a way of de-stressing a little. The caps seem to work well against tension, but the effect is subtle. I seem to do better with them than without them. I trust Enzymatic Therapy to provide quality.

Works for me

Reviewer1487592により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

better than Lunesta

Reviewer1760262により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

These work great for helping me relax enough to be able to fall sleep. They also make me calmer, so if I wake up, I am able to fall asleep again within a minute or two. This was not the case with Lunesta. They are also wonderful for staying calm during the day. I take 100 mg for daytime use and 400 mg for sleep. They work so well on my fiance that he cannot take them during the day, and only needs 100mg to fall asleep.

Relaxing

Reviewer1875030により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

Really helps with anxiety. Take one in the Am and PM and gives a sense of well being.

Can't beat it

Reviewer1888174により Feb 01, 2008 に掲載

Has Suntheaninie, same as most theanine supplements, but with great Enzymatic Therapy name

Good Product

Reviewer1005432により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Helps to relax me. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

Calming!

Reviewer2416342により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

Good product!

I'm so relaxed!

Reviewer2575513により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

Great product for helping with stress and sleep. It's much more subtle than pharma drugs and helps to keep the edge off.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14