JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Saw no difference

VvvivvVにより Apr 28, 2016 に掲載

Finished the bottle and saw no difference in my leg veins. I am now taking local diosmin supplement instead (no other added ingredients), so it is much cheaper.

iber13により Sep 24, 2014 に掲載

lo compramos para reforzar venas por hemorroides internadas y NADA no funciono..

I'm Impressed

5323726078577906980により May 28, 2014 に掲載

After only 3 days of use a chronic case seems to have vanished. I'm incredibly impressed, and very happy to have found this. Priceless for the effectiveness!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

5558615151970291496により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

Great in combination with Jarrow Formulas, Venous optimizer!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

4977618441314206525により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really works!

Reviewer3311622により Oct 15, 2012 に掲載

This is the 2nd bottle that I have ordered for my husband. He hasn't had a flare up since taking them. If I remember right, it took about a week to kick in. Will continue to purchase.

Hemorrhoids

HealthyGuyにより Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

I use this along with FutureBiotics VeinFactors and am very very relieved to say it works 100%. I've suffered from hemorrhoids for years but not until recently have they gotten really painful (and I'm fairly young, in my 30s). If you suffer I would highly recommend this product. I also use Horse Chestnut cream right after showering. The three products together have been a huge help!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Didn't work very well

Reviewer2625092により Aug 08, 2012 に掲載

I noticed a slight improvement and decrease in pain after taking these, but they didn't get rid of the problem. I don't think I would buy them again because it wasn't effective enough to justify the price. I took the recommended dose for at least 3 weeks, but probably more like a month, so I think I gave it enough time to work if it was going to work. Next time I will try something else.

good product

Reviewer2791975により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

have been using this product together with futurebiotics vienfactors varicose vein complex for internal hemorriods. So far the products have kept things under control and will continue to purchase. dont know if i will have to take forever but glad not to have any problems at this stage.

Very good!