JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Quick Relief

Reviewer1567346により 12 26, 2008 に掲載

Began regime, following directions on the bottle...three weeks later, painful swelling gone. No physical evidence of exterior hemorrhoidal tissue.

Wait for it

Reviewer3014795により 4 04, 2011 に掲載

I've tried several other herbal hem remedies with varying degrees of success, but I thought I'd give this one a try as it contains stoneroot (reputedly very effective), which I hadn't yet tried. After a full week, I couldn't tell any difference and was a bit disappointed. However, early in the second week, I began pairing it with Jarrow's Venous PF which I'd been taking for quite sometime, and I started to see improvement. Perhaps it's the combination of the two (one dose of Venous PF in the morning, one dose of Hem-care in the evening) or perhaps it takes time for the Hem-Care to build up in the body, but by the end of the second week, my condition had improved drastically and I was better than I had been in quite some time. So overall, I'm pleased with the product. If you try it, just be sure to give it a good couple of weeks before you decide whether its actually working or not.

Hemorrhoids

HealthyGuyにより 8 19, 2012 に掲載

I use this along with FutureBiotics VeinFactors and am very very relieved to say it works 100%. I've suffered from hemorrhoids for years but not until recently have they gotten really painful (and I'm fairly young, in my 30s). If you suffer I would highly recommend this product. I also use Horse Chestnut cream right after showering. The three products together have been a huge help!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

4977618441314206525により 4 14, 2013 に掲載

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Stone Root Tincture and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! highly recommend it :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5558615151970291496により 3 12, 2014 に掲載

Great in combination with Jarrow Formulas, Venous optimizer!

Really works!

Reviewer3311622により 10 15, 2012 に掲載

This is the 2nd bottle that I have ordered for my husband. He hasn't had a flare up since taking them. If I remember right, it took about a week to kick in. Will continue to purchase.

I'm Impressed

5323726078577906980により 5 28, 2014 に掲載

After only 3 days of use a chronic case seems to have vanished. I'm incredibly impressed, and very happy to have found this. Priceless for the effectiveness!

Didn't work very well

Reviewer2625092により 8 08, 2012 に掲載

I noticed a slight improvement and decrease in pain after taking these, but they didn't get rid of the problem. I don't think I would buy them again because it wasn't effective enough to justify the price. I took the recommended dose for at least 3 weeks, but probably more like a month, so I think I gave it enough time to work if it was going to work. Next time I will try something else.

good product

Reviewer2791975により 3 15, 2012 に掲載

have been using this product together with futurebiotics vienfactors varicose vein complex for internal hemorriods. So far the products have kept things under control and will continue to purchase. dont know if i will have to take forever but glad not to have any problems at this stage.

Enzymatic Therapy

Reviewer3251189により 6 28, 2011 に掲載

2 weeks in and the swelling has gone down, recommend this product to any woman after birth.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25