JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fine product!

Reviewer2995098により Aug 29, 2009 に掲載

I was having arthritic pain in my hands. I started taking this and the pain went away. I don't have the same results when chondroitin, so I prefer glucosamine only and powder is easy to digest.

GS1500

Reviewer2643476により Aug 20, 2010 に掲載

Fantastic product and great service from iHerb.

GS 1500

Reviewer3112178により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

By taking GS 1500 with the Osteoprime, I have been able to stablize my osteoporis.

Easy To Use

Reviewer2367798により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

These handy packets are easy to use, and the taste isn't bad at all. I just HOPE this product delivers.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500

Reviewer2073786により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

I found the powder does so much more than glucosamine sulfate pills. I don't care for the orange flavor but mix it in cranberry juice so it is palatable. A cousin also found superior results with the powder packets. The price and delivery time at iHerb. com is very excellent so I purchase it there.

The best

VaneddieRheaにより Jul 04, 2014 に掲載

1st Enzymatic is quality brand, 2nd this power form acts quicker, easier to take.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

4862067152962593668により Aug 24, 2015 に掲載

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

Enzymatic Therapy Glucosamine Packets

Reviewer2575962により Sep 15, 2008 に掲載

I take this product for my arthritis. I am extremely active and mobile and incur no pain at all. I attribute this to this product.As I am unable to swallow large pills, the powder form makes it easy to ingest when added to juice or cereal.

Still evaluating

newdayにより Sep 29, 2013 に掲載

My first impression of this product was negative. I didn't think it held my pain at bay as well as other glucosamine products.However I like the convenience and so am going to pay attention over the next week to see if that opinion changes. I take a minimum of 1500 mg of glucosamine to reach my minimum arthritic pain relief. I've been using liquid glucosamine for several years but after a reformulation of NOW Joint Support, have been searching around. I trust Enzymatic Therapy and have used many of their products so wanted to try this. First they are truthful - 90% dissolves. I would suggest using room temp water or juice for maximum dissolve-ability. This is a crystalline form not a powder. It is very easy to rip open the packets and being able to carry them with you is very helpful. There is a sweet taste to this unflavored product. It's not a taste I like - it's sweet stevia. Mixed in juice you wouldn't notice it. So the important question for me is - is this as effective as other glucosamine products in controlling my hip pain. I've taken 10 of the packets and so far I don't think so. However I may be at a point where I need to increase my dose to 2000 with any product.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9