Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic! Revitalizing Sleep Formula, 30 Veggie Caps

¥ 967.57
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Relief from insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Aug 30, 2009

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Jan 18, 2010

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

Worked for me.

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2010

Mild but effective. No hangover.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Posted by Reviewer1894450 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

The Name Says It All

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Apr 29, 2006

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.