JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Does not appear to be completely deglycinerrated.

Reviewer1197499により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

Product interferes with sleep quality and quantity, especially if used at the recommended dose. Although this product is touted as a cortisol control agent, I can't recommended it for this purpose. It should be used as a digestive aide only and not by those sensitive to licorice effects (water retention, etc).

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Will not buy again!

Reviewer3015065により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

These taste AWFUL!

Reviewer2965447により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

I like the flavor of black licorice but these taste like a handful of rye and black licorice mixed together. I loved that they were sugar free but could not stand to choke them down prior to every meal. I've since purchased the German Chocolate which have a very pleasant taste.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Better ingredients BUT not as effective as chewables

Reviewer2013255により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

I have now tried 4 different brands and while they all work, I now found one that has the least offensive additional ingredients - Nature's Plus DGL.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

terrible!

moosebbにより Jul 16, 2014 に掲載

I think I might be sensitive to this product,and I had diarrhea and felt fatigued after taking this tablets...Won't buy this again..

Beware

Reviewer1268836により Oct 20, 2015 に掲載

I was having acid reflux and took 2-3 of these a day which helped that problem. I've had adrenal insufficiency for several years, but developed a problem that anyone can get from licorice. It's called Pseudohyperaldosteronism, and causes you to become hypokalemic. From what I read it takes 2-4 months to recover, and maybe longer for someone in my state of health. I had no idea such a problem existed, but there is plenty of info about it on the internet.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6