JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Does not appear to be completely deglycinerrated.

Reviewer1197499により 1 07, 2009 に掲載

Product interferes with sleep quality and quantity, especially if used at the recommended dose. Although this product is touted as a cortisol control agent, I can't recommended it for this purpose. It should be used as a digestive aide only and not by those sensitive to licorice effects (water retention, etc).

Beware

Reviewer1268836により 10 20, 2015 に掲載

I was having acid reflux and took 2-3 of these a day which helped that problem. I've had adrenal insufficiency for several years, but developed a problem that anyone can get from licorice. It's called Pseudohyperaldosteronism, and causes you to become hypokalemic. From what I read it takes 2-4 months to recover, and maybe longer for someone in my state of health. I had no idea such a problem existed, but there is plenty of info about it on the internet.

Will not buy again!

Reviewer3015065により 12 08, 2011 に掲載

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

These taste AWFUL!

Reviewer2965447により 1 09, 2012 に掲載

I like the flavor of black licorice but these taste like a handful of rye and black licorice mixed together. I loved that they were sugar free but could not stand to choke them down prior to every meal. I've since purchased the German Chocolate which have a very pleasant taste.

terrible!

moosebbにより 7 16, 2014 に掲載

I think I might be sensitive to this product,and I had diarrhea and felt fatigued after taking this tablets...Won't buy this again..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better ingredients BUT not as effective as chewables

Reviewer2013255により 9 21, 2010 に掲載

I have now tried 4 different brands and while they all work, I now found one that has the least offensive additional ingredients - Nature's Plus DGL.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6