JA

その他のレビュー (5)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 79

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Thought I had Angina for years! Thank God I found this!

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

VictorySecretにより Jan 02, 2013 に掲載

Well what do you know after taking this for a case of acid reflux my heart burn disappeared and the case of Angina I thought I had for decades was stomach related. They say a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. This is candy like without all the extra calories. Better yet it does not make you dependent like the the over the counter acid reflux meds which actually in many cases worsen the condition as dumping calcium in the stomach or inhibiting hydrochloric acid(HCL) production turns up the volume on GERD. The stomach is required to be acidic for digestion of proteins. Calcium or the HCL inhibitor lowers the PH resulting in undigested protein hence more indigestion. The body response is to release excessive amounts acid to overcome OTC med and so condition becomes chronic and the meds stops working. This DGL allows the stomach to stay acid while encouraging production of more mucus to protect the delicate lining of your stomach and hence ulcer formation or even healing!

This dgl is helpful

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3225434により May 04, 2010 に掲載

This form of dgl helps with my reflux symptoms as I take it about 20-30 before I eat breakfast, in between lunch and dinner and before I go to bed. I believe it helps heal/soothe my stomach lining as I had insignificant tissue inflammation after an endoscopy/stomach biopsy a few months ago when I had been taking the dgl for almost 3 months prior with severe reflux. The GI expected to see more inflammation. I believe the dgl and taking organic aloe at night greatly helped.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Does not appear to be completely deglycinerrated.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1197499により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

Product interferes with sleep quality and quantity, especially if used at the recommended dose. Although this product is touted as a cortisol control agent, I can't recommended it for this purpose. It should be used as a digestive aide only and not by those sensitive to licorice effects (water retention, etc).

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This is a must if you have any stomach problems

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1486600により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

This is great for ulcers, stomach digestive issues, and regularity. Love it and it has really good ingredients without the chemicals.

enzymatic therapy DGL Chewable Tablets

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1236986により Apr 21, 2009 に掲載

I could not live without this product especially at night. I use just like you would use Tums for acid indigestion.Love the taste I love licorice. Great product for someone with hernia and all that goes with that. Dr. Sherri Rodgers recomended this in her book Heartburn No More.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 79