Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Fructose Free/Sugarless, 100 Chewable Tablets

¥ 897.23
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

This dgl is helpful

Posted by Reviewer3225434 From California on May 04, 2010

This form of dgl helps with my reflux symptoms as I take it about 20-30 before I eat breakfast, in between lunch and dinner and before I go to bed. I believe it helps heal/soothe my stomach lining as I had insignificant tissue inflammation after an endoscopy/stomach biopsy a few months ago when I had been taking the dgl for almost 3 months prior with severe reflux. The GI expected to see more inflammation. I believe the dgl and taking organic aloe at night greatly helped.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Thought I had Angina for years! Thank God I found this!

Posted by Reviewer1470952 From New York on Jan 02, 2013

Well what do you know after taking this for a case of acid reflux my heart burn disappeared and the case of Angina I thought I had for decades was stomach related. They say a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. This is candy like without all the extra calories. Better yet it does not make you dependent like the the over the counter acid reflux meds which actually in many cases worsen the condition as dumping calcium in the stomach or inhibiting hydrochloric acid(HCL) production turns up the volume on GERD. The stomach is required to be acidic for digestion of proteins. Calcium or the HCL inhibitor lowers the PH resulting in undigested protein hence more indigestion. The body response is to release excessive amounts acid to overcome OTC med and so condition becomes chronic and the meds stops working. This DGL allows the stomach to stay acid while encouraging production of more mucus to protect the delicate lining of your stomach and hence ulcer formation or even healing!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Does not appear to be completely deglycinerrated.

Posted by Reviewer1197499 From Washington on Jan 07, 2009

Product interferes with sleep quality and quantity, especially if used at the recommended dose. Although this product is touted as a cortisol control agent, I can't recommended it for this purpose. It should be used as a digestive aide only and not by those sensitive to licorice effects (water retention, etc).

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

This is a must if you have any stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer1486600 From Arizona on Jun 01, 2010

This is great for ulcers, stomach digestive issues, and regularity. Love it and it has really good ingredients without the chemicals.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Glad not to have to use medications

Posted by Reviewer2562115 From Texas on Oct 30, 2009

DGL never fails to resolve acid reflux for me, or the rare occasions in the past where I had that painful ulcerative feeling in my stomach.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST