JA

• This product was formerly called Meal Time Digestive Enzymes

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Reviewer3112496により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

Best enzyme

Reviewer1404401により Jul 13, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have used this for years

Reviewer3170662により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes a big difference with my digestion

Reviewer1703685により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!

Mealtime

Reviewer2943286により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

Great Product and Cheep from I Herb

Reviewer2280023により Jan 25, 2008 に掲載

These make any meal easier to digest and are completely plant based! Go out to Denny's, eat a huge meal, pop 8 of these during the meal, and you'll feel like you have the digestion of a teenager! Really!

Great Enzymes

Reviewer1708333により Jun 13, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many different types of enzymes nnd I have noticed the best results with CompieteGest; Thanks.

Digestive problems helped

Reviewer2081396により Nov 27, 2007 に掲載

This product definitely helps me with digestive problems. It was recommended by my MD to take digestive enzymes and my Naturopath to take them within a specific criteria of ingredients. This product fits the bill and does a great job for me.

Go to enzyme

Reviewer1052411により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

Take 2 with each meal and have better digestion with all foods. Also take 1 between meals for the systemic effect. Random lumps and bumps (old scar tissue) are diminishing in size, so it is working for me.

Best Enzyme I've Used

Reviewer3205903により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

I can tell a difference when taking these. Also, try taking them if feeling nauseous due to flu - my sister and I have both taken them when sick and it seems to really clear up the nausea and make your tummy feel normal!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26