JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Best methylcobalamin

Reviewer1530118により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

Lasts a long time

Reviewer1870531により Jun 01, 2009 に掲載

Very effective, and long lasting. These do not melt in the mouth as quickly as the Jarrow methyl-B12 tablets, so I think I can absorb more of the methylcobalamin. Too bad each tablet only has 1mg of B12!

Energy, finally!

Reviewer1479595により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

I definitely notice an energy increase on this. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. I take this with Solgar metafolin throughout the day, sublingually. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

Excellent B12 for methylation

Reviewer2140768により Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Price!! GOOD FOR BARIATRIC PATIENTS!

Reviewer2726606により Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

These are SO much better than the other B12 "expensive" chewable recc'd to my husband by the hospital. The price is better and so it the taste!

Taste great - chewable

DebraLeGereにより Oct 30, 2007 に掲載

These are chewable and taste great. Using in addition to B complex and seem to be helping with stress and energy level.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

think they work

Reviewer3359533により Dec 20, 2007 に掲載

not a huge noticable difference, but maybe a little.

Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion Chewable

Reviewer2222288により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

Enzymatic Therapy is a company known for their product quality. I am very satisfied with this one

Good taste - Less acidic

Reviewer1203742により Sep 19, 2010 に掲載

I like this product because it's less acidic than some other sublingual B12 tablets, and my nine year old daughter likes the taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23