JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Better sleep too

Reviewer2816853により Jan 21, 2008 に掲載

The guaifenesin helped with the mucus drainage as expected but what was a pleasant surprise was much better sleep with no after effects.

Best Ever

Reviewer1039624により May 23, 2009 に掲載

This stuff really works to decongest my chest and help me breathe better. Gave it to my grandson and he fell in love with it. He had been stopped up all day and when we got home I gave him one pill. In no time he was better and ask if it was really possible it could work that fast!!!!! He kept on until his Mom ordered him some. He had asthma since he was a baby. I love it.

It really works!

Reviewer2592695により Feb 19, 2011 に掲載

After over 10 years of going from specialist to specialist: Gastroenterologists; Ear, Nose and Throat doctors, Accupunture treatments, and specialized clinics, I was referred to Air Power. It worked from the very first time I dosed. The ongoing mucuous which is identified with eastern medicine as plum pit syndrome,disappeared. This mucous is one that cannot be cleared out by coughing and expelling, because it's like it's not really there. It's uncomfortable, annoying, and tiring. I am finally relieved of these symptoms. I am so happy I found Air-Power!

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

Reviewer2298049により Sep 12, 2010 に掲載

Cooler weather usually means bronchitis and chest congestion for me. Glad I had this on hand a few days ago, when the weather turn cold and wet, and my lungs starting to feel very congested. A combination of 2 Air power tablets & one 600mg tablets of NAC worked wonders, I was pretty much phlegm free within a few hours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The most valuable upper-respiratory infection product ever made!!!

Reviewer2734205により Oct 06, 2013 に掲載

I've been purchasing this product for several years from i-herb. Every time my family gets an upper-respiratory type of cold bug, we start taking this immediately to keep the mucous secretions thin in our lungs and sinuses. We have not had to go to the doctor or take antibiotics for any cold bug since the year 2000!!! Along with other herbals that we take for immune support, this is the one product that helps us avoid getting an infection in our lungs or sinuses!!! Excellent!

great expectorant

Reviewer2193674により Apr 19, 2010 に掲載

I use this to help control my sons asthma when it flares up. Helps to remove mucus from respiratory track. The marshmallow also helps to soothe. Better than any prescription you can buy. My family also ALWAYS uses this for colds as an expectorant. LOVE IT!

Enzymatic Therapy, Air Power, 100 Tablets

Reviewer2823328により Jan 14, 2009 に掲載

Can't say enough about how good this product is! Has helped me through challenging allergy seasons. It's the only supplement that I have found to be safe for me as I am epileptic and am hyper-sensitive to stimulants normally found in decongestants.

Great Product for a Fantastic Price

priyankaにより Nov 23, 2012 に掲載

This product has many uses, though the main one is to thin mucous secretions which it does well. It has also been used in Fibromyalgia to reduce pain. Dr Amy uses it frequently in her protocol to help bring minerals back into balance. Haven't seen a better price anywhere else!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best stuff for sinus headaches and infections

Reviewer2583705により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

I'm so glad I found your website and you sell Air-Power. It stays sold out at our local health food store. This stuff is great for sinus headaches and sinus infections. I used to have to go to the doctor at least twice a year for sinus problems but since I've been taking Air-Power, I havent had to go to the doctor in three years. Plus you sell it at a reasonable price and shipping is fast. Thanks a lot.

Good generic Mucinex

Reviewer3195671により Nov 01, 2009 に掲載

Mucinex is so expensive and Air-Poweer is a very good alternative Guaifenesin. I have hayfever and use 1 tablet daily and more as I need it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29