JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Won't buy again - recommend organic selenium or sodium selenite instead

Health-Is-Wealthにより Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

I picked this one because it allowed me to adjust serving size to suit - it's not a megadose, has no added junk and can be tailored to need, offering more flexibility than caps/tabs. However - for whatever reason, even less than suggested dose caused collagen issues for me and I had to stop using it. I've also tried a non-yeast L-selenomethionine (Solgar) - unfortunately the tablet fillers caused me similar issues. I've recently tried a different brand, and aside from dose, it's perfect. Of particular interest to me - selenium has been shown to regulate: 1) lipoxygenases (e.g. arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase, which transforms EFAs into inflammatory mediators); and 2) circadian rhythm. I notice when I don't get enough selenium, I start turning into a night owl. I've found it doesn't take much to reset, and because (as with everything) there's a fine balance between not enough/too much, I'd prefer a selenium supplement I can increase in smaller increments than the majority of supplements allow, to save me having to cut tablets all the time. I've since read asthma studies that used sodium selenite (not selenate), so am tempted to try it. Vit E inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) - so both are beneficial. Magnesium is a selenium (and vit E) antagonist - making many vege sources of selenium (such as nuts, brown rice, etc), a catch-22 if selenium intake is inadequate. This one's tasteless in water and yeast free - but I don't recommend it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great product

5081120529577028619により Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

No fillers, just what you need and easy to take

Good source of Selenium

HyperTEXTualityにより Jul 27, 2015 に掲載

I loved the idea of adding Selenium to my water. Also, it meant less additives and capsules, etc. I was so excited about using this that I then ordered the respective liquid Selenium from Trace Minerals. Surprisingly, I wasn't happy with it. I like Eidon's supplement better.

Happy

5572519946278743577により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

Does the job!

Love Eidon

CoolinArizonaにより Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

Eidon products are so terrific and I know they are working

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5