JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Iodine

Reviewer2387193により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

too early to notice a difference

Reviewer2436543により Aug 21, 2011 に掲載

I take this supplement to compensate lack of iodine intake from see salt. I haven't seen any significant difference so far. Will keep taking.

Just what I wanted

Reviewer1564900により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Potassium iodide, just what I wanted, although I couldn't tell it was that from the advertising.

eidon iodine

Reviewer1669236により Jun 19, 2011 に掲載

great product. I notice a difference within a couple of days. I only wish that it was organic or that it specified if it was.

Very potent, save money

Reviewer1767544により Jun 19, 2011 に掲載

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Believe it works

Reviewer2424638により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

I assume this iodine works, yet it may be too early to tell, although I have noticed substantial increased energy and well-being since taking it, but that could also be the other supplements I'm taking as part of my regimen. Know that everything works synergistically. I do like how it is tasteless so that's worth a five star rating in itself.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So much Iodine for your money

Reviewer1330467により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Worked for me

Reviewer1268836により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています