JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

One of my favorite nutrients!

5210826161262109858により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

I take a couple of milligrams of this stuff per day, and simply love it. Start with one drop in a large pint and NO MORE.

Fantastic value

energetyxにより Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

Improvement

4634973342613315095により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

I'm taking 30 drops a day with minor improvement,with incresing energy. I was also very deficient.

happy

4728150869305032656により Dec 27, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

Excellent product

teacupLAにより Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

First time to buy this brand

Reviewer1694950により Jun 20, 2013 に掲載

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Happy

5572519946278743577により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

Perfect size.

iodine liquid

Reviewer1240581により Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great

Reviewer2464320により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

Iodine

Reviewer2387193により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています