JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great taste!

MikaelPにより Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

Very good! These flakes are just the right size to bring out a great experience eating them. Flakes are much much better than powder, wince the powder disappears into your dish. You can even eat the flakes out of the jar as a min snack. Highly recommended.

Great salt alternative

5359417420781793410により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

I flavour my kale chips with this instead of salt. Slight seaweed flavour but hardly noticeable against the delish saltiness. Will be buying again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dulse Flakes Are Good For You and TASTY Too!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

I bought these dulse flakes because I had read that the sea vegetables are very good for you and that eating sea vegetables will help you lose weight. The dulse flakes are very tasty. I use this instead of salt on just about any food. Sometimes I eat it right out of the jar. I like that it is very low sodium even though it tastes salty to me if you eat it right out of the jar. If you eat 1 teaspoon of this you will only get 15mg of sodium which is 1% of the daily value and it only has 3 calories per teaspoon also. It is all around good!

Great flavor!

4615286485888747824により Dec 20, 2012 に掲載

Awesome of salad, veggies, eggs....use in place of salt!

Great product

adechamplainにより Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

I use this in my salad dressing at night instead of salt. It provides me with trace minerals that I lose in intense exercise.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I love this - great on rice!

4654886421532350793により Nov 28, 2014 に掲載

I sprinkle a bit of this on hot/cold rice with sesame seeds and it makes the most amazing topping. Love it

Love it!

Reviewer1854284により Dec 20, 2014 に掲載

A good way to add seaweed and iodine to one's diet. I use it everyday on my eggs.

Eden Foods, Organic, Dulse Flakes, Sea Vegetable

5511773011623674077により Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

Вкусненько. На любителя

ms

5287178679190435095により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

These flakes give my salads so much flavor, also used it on rice and vegetables.

additional umami to dishes

4641319782469453309により Jul 09, 2016 に掲載

I like to add this dulse flakes to my noodle soup after turning off the fire, it releases a very good and natural sweetness to the soup, in short, it is the source of umami :-)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11