JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

1st time making sushi

Reviewer2367570により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

I was extremely pleased with the results. I received exactly what I expected and at the quality I expected. The price was reasonable also. Delivery was a bit slow, it shipped the day after my order was placed on a Sat and was only delivered on a Friday. However, I see this as a fault with the delivery method and not iHerb. I would highly recommend.

Soup enhancer

Reviewer1333587により Sep 30, 2009 に掲載

I like to shred the sheets and add some to my soup and sometimes to my salads. It has a seaweed flavor but I like that flavor.

Great - Nori Sea Vegetable, .8 oz (25 g) 10 Sheets

Reviewer1186181により Feb 17, 2008 に掲載

Really good, try with brown rice.

Good, but...

Reviewer2530893により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

Good product, but if you get the larger package, the bag has a built-in fresh zip seal whereas this one does not.

High Quality NORI

jayzouにより Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

As a seaweed aficionado for years, I have tried various types of nori and I can tell you that this is quality stuff. I just wish they sold these in larger quantities rather than just 10 sheets per pack. Another con I had was that they don't come toasted and ready for use, you have to toast them yourself.

great tasting nori

Reviewer2052176により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

I love these nori! just wish it was cheaper!

maybe user error

Reviewer2362604により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

I tried preparing these and wasn't happy with the flavor - will need to experiment with diff oils and seasonings...

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7