JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best choice with Yerba Mate Loose Tea ever!

5200245035967177460により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

quiet expensive, but effective.

Strelkaにより Jan 14, 2015 に掲載

Katrā ziņā- ērti izmantošanā, iepakojums ir pietiekami ērts, tajā arī var uzglabāt pašu bambilju starp tējas dzeršanām. Viegli mazgājams.

Great!

5709050767674549242により Dec 18, 2014 に掲載

I love it. I used it in my green tea and it blocked all of the leafs. Great cleaning too. It does not work as well with smaller leaf pieces but it's still really good.

love this product!

5156765812235444446により Nov 24, 2014 に掲載

Well worth the money :)

오.. 이거 어떻게 쓰나 했더니

Reviewer3276792により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

ㅋㅋㅋ 제가 바보였나요 그냥 찻잎 우린 차에 바로 넣어서 찻물만 마시는 거 같아요. 신기하게 생겼어요. 제대로 써 보고 리뷰 다시 작성할게요.

Great!

4818584931275261363により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

I use this to spare my enamel the stains of hot beverages. I use this with both red wine, coffee and whatnot.

Tea Straw works great!

Reviewer1686088により Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

Love this metal tea straw for sipping teas and coffees...have had a terrible tooth stain from my hot drinks, but straw has helped a lot, indeed.

excellent quality

Reviewer2406648により May 27, 2013 に掲載

I bought two of these straws, for use with my own herbal mixtures of tea. I put my teas in a cup, then sip from the straw. It completely filters the tea, and only needs a quick rinse to clean. Excellent buy, as more primitive ones are the same price at my local co-op. Very high quality stainless steel, made in Argentina. For anyone who grows and harvests their own herbs, or makes their own blends, this is so much easier than trying to make tea bags, or filter with baskets. And the design is the very best of them all.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

WOW What a great way to drink tea

Reviewer2798647により Apr 05, 2013 に掲載

This is a super invention. I use it to drink my Jasmine/Green loose leaf tea.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not good with small pieces of tea leaves

Reviewer2126349により Dec 29, 2012 に掲載

With the Yerba Mate loose tea leaf I bought, it seems to go through once the teas have infused the water. I think it works well with large tea leaves.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています