JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Company

Reviewer1235636により Feb 08, 2015 に掲載

I am sorry to give it one star. Eco Teas is a good company, but the review is about the yerba mate they are packing into this product. The"taste"of it is awful. You can immediately tell a good yerba mate just as you can immediately tell of a good red wine. It actually has little if any taste and if you have a sensitive digestive system it may not really agree with you. Again, this is just my experience with this particular yerba mate, and I have been drinking mate since a young age. My guess since I have not checked with the Company yet, is that this yerba mate is from Brasil - which tends to be of a different strand and of much lower quality than yerba mate from Argentina or from Uruguay.

The BEST!

5403270727383059094により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

I love eco teas in general and their yerba mate is my absolute favorite. the unsmoked leaves are much more flavorful.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent tea and excellent packaging

Reviewer2513548により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

I bought this tea in the smaller bags before from a different source, and they split during transportation. This 5 pound bag is much sturdier. Love the EcoTea. Used it to curb appetite, six years ago, when dieting and haven't stopped drinking it since.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Awesome, delicious, perfect Yerba Mate!

5212762340612122961により Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

Great tea, fair trade, organic, unsmoked. Perfect. Fast delivery. Very satisfied.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

EcoTeas Organic Pure Leaf, Loose Tea Cut, Yerba Mate, Unsmoked, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

5594196587311882744により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

Good mate!

iHerb´s best product

Reviewer3122984により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

The best yerba mate I have ever tried. By far, the best product of iHerb, excellent value for your money. Has a soft "earthly" flavor, packed with nutrients. Way more beneficial to your health than even the best grade green teas.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

We love this

Reviewer1867644により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

We've been drinking this everyday for 2 years now. Its nutritious, helps against allergies, replaces coffee without the sleepless if taken at night, energizes, gives us a feeling of general wellness and it is so economical!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good~~~

Reviewer2893843により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

very very good~~~~

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great deal, excellent quality retention!

Reviewer1709937により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載