JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

iHerb´s best product

Reviewer3122984により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

The best yerba mate I have ever tried. By far, the best product of iHerb, excellent value for your money. Has a soft "earthly" flavor, packed with nutrients. Way more beneficial to your health than even the best grade green teas.

The BEST!

5403270727383059094により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

I love eco teas in general and their yerba mate is my absolute favorite. the unsmoked leaves are much more flavorful.

We love this

Reviewer1867644により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

We've been drinking this everyday for 2 years now. Its nutritious, helps against allergies, replaces coffee without the sleepless if taken at night, energizes, gives us a feeling of general wellness and it is so economical!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome, delicious, perfect Yerba Mate!

5212762340612122961により Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

Great tea, fair trade, organic, unsmoked. Perfect. Fast delivery. Very satisfied.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent tea and excellent packaging

Reviewer2513548により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

I bought this tea in the smaller bags before from a different source, and they split during transportation. This 5 pound bag is much sturdier. Love the EcoTea. Used it to curb appetite, six years ago, when dieting and haven't stopped drinking it since.

Company

Reviewer1235636により Feb 08, 2015 に掲載

I am sorry to give it one star. Eco Teas is a good company, but the review is about the yerba mate they are packing into this product. The"taste"of it is awful. You can immediately tell a good yerba mate just as you can immediately tell of a good red wine. It actually has little if any taste and if you have a sensitive digestive system it may not really agree with you. Again, this is just my experience with this particular yerba mate, and I have been drinking mate since a young age. My guess since I have not checked with the Company yet, is that this yerba mate is from Brasil - which tends to be of a different strand and of much lower quality than yerba mate from Argentina or from Uruguay.

very good~~~

Reviewer2893843により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

very very good~~~~

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great deal, excellent quality retention!

Reviewer1709937により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

will be back!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

EcoTeas Organic Pure Leaf, Loose Tea Cut, Yerba Mate, Unsmoked, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

5594196587311882744により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載