JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Verdict still out

Reviewer1084028により May 06, 2010 に掲載

I know this has rave reviews for everything. I had some teeth pulled and it did help, but I was hoping for more results with general body aches, etc. I finished the box but didn't notice any real improvement. I did notice that the top of my left foot hurt as well as my big toe. I know it is good for circulation in lower extremities, just don't know why it hurt me. Maybe I should take it longer but it is expensive. Mixed up review..I think I was expecting more. See Suzy Cohen website for more info on Padma.

Seems to be helping

Reviewer1316551により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

I am trying Padma Basic because, when my hands get cold, a couple of my fingers get white and hurt. I read that this is a symptom of Reyauld's disease. I have also read that Padma Basic helps this problem because of its supportive benefits for cardiovascular health. I take one capsule twice a day with meals. So far, it seems to be helping. I also read in one review that the person suspected that Padma Basic made the tops of his feet ache. Seems improbable, but I have noticed the tops of my feet are now tender too.

Wonderful product!

Reviewer2966228により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this to hold back pain and inevitable dental work needed. I am grateful for this product and will continue to use it.

Padma Basic Fan

Reviewer1983004により Oct 31, 2008 に掲載

Very fast service. It's a great product...(a bit pricy) but I'll buy it again from iHerb.

Padma

Reviewer2884868により Apr 03, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking Padma for about two weeks and just now seeing improvement. Robert Petro

General

Reviewer2401071により Sep 15, 2008 に掲載

Great product.

Padma Basic

5124557497675761091により May 16, 2016 に掲載

Product not received yet ???

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7