JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best multiple

Reviewer1587798により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

I have tried dozens of multiple vitamin-mineral supplements. Did not realize for sometime that Eclectic Institute has this muliple, with and without iron. It is one of the few companies that suggests 2 per day if you have a normal diet compared to 6 per day if you are sick or depleted or an athlete. It is a basic formula--no green foods, cultured in yeast, etc. It is vegetarian. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

Very Good Multi

Reviewer1620993により Jan 05, 2013 に掲載

I researched this one carefully and found that it is likely the best multi I have ever purchased and I have tried quite a few. Only thing, I am very sensitive to Niacinamide and at two tablets a day I got an itchy reaction. I looked at the multi that I have been taking for some years, a Senior formula. Found that the amount of niacinamide was about half that found in two of the Eclectic tabs. I never had a reaction to the Senior formula. So I am now trying a month on my old multi Senior formula to see what results I get. I would highly recommend the Eclectic multi because I see all the right things in it. I am just too sensitive to niacin products apparently. UPDATE: What I found after finishing a whole bottle of this product is that IMHO it is a very excellent Multi. I still have the problem with the Niacinimide and had to limit my intake to not more than 2 tablets a day and put up with mild itching. Now I have gone back to using my Senior Multi from my local CoOp. Seems to work very well. Perhaps I will try this product again when that bottle runs out. In summary, this is probably the best multi you will ever find. Try it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best multi vitamin on the market

Reviewer3011775により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

We take the full dosage of 6 a day (2 per meal). All the minerals are chelated for better absorption and it works. More energy, sleep like a log and bowels keep moving. Best part of this vitamin is that it has no token herbs and other fillers. Just vitamins and minerals. The vitamin D is a small amount, but that is okay. I prefer to get my Vitamin D from softgel that use cod liver oil. Such as Solgar vitamin A Will keep on ordering!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Multi vitamin with good levels of minerals

Reviewer1319096により May 13, 2011 に掲載

I feel pretty good when I take this multi. As a breastfeeding Mum, this is the ONLY multi I've found that has adequate levels of minerals, fat soluble vitamins as well as B vitamins. A very good product for the price. Only down size is the large size of the tablets.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4