JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great stuff!!

Reviewer3101973により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Vita Lipotropic

Reviewer1235063により Nov 27, 2010 に掲載

I have not felt it's working yet. I am using Vita Lipotropic in conjunction to a diet program. It does not give me any side effect, so I will try using them for a while to see how it works on me.

This works

Reviewer2782963により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the tablets. It provides excellent support for damaged and struggling livers. Believe it or not it does help stabilize my blood sugars. If your liver is fatty you will have problems with insulin stabilization.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

lipotropic is the best

Reviewer2528677により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.

Great Product

Reviewer1077964により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good product

Reviewer2697166により Dec 02, 2008 に掲載

I have to be honest - my favorite lipotropic is by Nature's Life, but iherb doesn't carry it. This is a close second though.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています