JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Betty W

Reviewer3307223により 10 18, 2007 に掲載

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941により 10 21, 2007 に掲載

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100により 11 06, 2007 に掲載

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

LS

Reviewer2756889により 7 18, 2008 に掲載

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1190538により 9 10, 2007 に掲載

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Reviewer1888674により 4 25, 2011 に掲載

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1877285により 7 27, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product. Regular use at the first sign of a cold normally wipes it out in a day or two.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best defense against colds and flu

Reviewer3049143により 11 13, 2008 に掲載

At the first signs of flue or respiratory infection take this wonderful herb and vitamin blend. It can knock out illness so quick that you easily forget you even had any symptoms. Be faithful and take it according to the dosage suggestions on the bottle.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Reviewer2855989により 11 20, 2007 に掲載

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1277694により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42