JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

Reviewer1878151により Apr 20, 2016 に掲載

My mother's inflammation lowered with this along with FruitrientsX Mangosteen and Doctor's Best Noni.

Got another winner

Rena61により Mar 06, 2016 に掲載

I'm very impressed with Eclectic institute. One of my favorite herb brands that you can feel the effects with. I use EI ginger and cayenne to help with absorption of this wonderful Turmeric.

Got rid of my thrush!

4899808732777192037により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

I have mouth thrush that won't go away. I have had it for some years. When I started taking Eclectic Turmeric most of the thrush was gone after a week.

Works.

Reviewer1540214により Nov 29, 2014 に掲載

I use this for inflammation and it helps.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for reducing Inflammation

Reviewer2264525により Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

Strong tasting, but an excellent company when I need to buy supplements. Within a short period of taking turmeric I feel relief from achy muscles.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

thrilled

Reviewer1102544により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

this is the other product I take every day - great stuff

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

smell and see the goodness

Reviewer2164061により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent product

Reviewer2429494により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

ravenwyldにより Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

i dont eat spicey food so this is the only way i get tumeric.

Keeps me healthy

Reviewer1829241により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

Love the product and the cheap prices.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19