JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Excellent product

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2429494により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

Great product

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2798027により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

smell and see the goodness

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2164061により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Indian spices are important

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1587798により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Cured the circulation problem with my feet

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2151786により Jan 04, 2009 に掲載

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16