Eclectic Institute, Turmeric, 395 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2429494 From Minnesota on Jan 29, 2012

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

smell and see the goodness

Posted by Reviewer2164061 From California on Feb 28, 2012

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 From Florida on Apr 28, 2009

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

Indian spices are important

Posted by Reviewer1587798 From Texas on Nov 06, 2009

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2655629 From Texas on Jan 12, 2008

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »