JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Worked great right on the second day

Reviewer2125080により Nov 06, 2008 に掲載

So far this is the only thing that really helped me. I'm almost done with the first 2 oz bottle taking 15 drops 2-3 times a day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stone Root (collinsonia root)

Reviewer3301627により Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

This is the best stuff around for hemorrhoids, reduces swelling in about 30 minutes!! Been using it now for about 10 years and have yet to find a better product on the market for my specific problem.....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

4977618441314206525により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Hem Care and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! This tonic is very easy to take! smell worse than taste highly recommend it :)

Helps with chronic sinusitis

Reviewer2293632により Apr 21, 2010 に掲載

I use 15-20 drops of stone root in a warm glass of water every morning and it helps with my sinusitis. I got this hint from the Blood Type Diet.

Stone Root!

Reviewer1062770により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

It worked within one day, it was just fast. All that stuff you buy from the store is just goop and it feels gross to put it on your skin. about 15 drops into warm water and your set. Great Product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AS ADVERTISED!

Reviewer2929693により Dec 31, 2010 に掲載

AS A CANADIAN BUYER, I JUST WANT TO MENTION THAT ORDERING FROM IHERB.COM BY USING THEIR INTERNATIONAL OPTION VIA REGULAR MAIL WILL SAVE YOU $$$$$$$.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Varicose veins and haemorrhoids.

Reviewer1582777により May 08, 2015 に掲載

I used to use this tincture from another company, along with witch hazel, butcher's broom, and horse chestnut, for some years after I developed piles. They cleared right up and never came back. I stopped taking the tinctures a couple of years ago, but have had to start up again recently. Very effective. I do appreciate Eclectic Institute selling so many different tinctures in 2fl oz bottles. Great company.

Eclectic Institute, Stone Root, 2 fl oz

Reviewer2955528により Oct 23, 2007 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product, which has proven to be very hard to find on line. The prompt shipping was also appreciated.

Great