JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didn't work for me - cream worked better

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTHにより Mar 15, 2016 に掲載

I found the only thing that worked was applying Nelson Bach USA, H+Care, Hemorrhoid Cream. It was cured in three applications and it was a stubborn one! (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

I was skeptical, but...

Reviewer1538943により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

I was raised with the "when you get hurt/sick, just leave it alone and you'll eventually heal. Or not." philosophy. After six kids and a lifelong tendency to be constipated, I've had my share of hemorrhoidal flareups. I've always just let them resolve themselves, and they always did after a few days. But this last one was much, much worse, and after a few days of creams and ointments, I saw this on iHerb and ordered it. While I waited for its arrival, I spent $25 dollars on some other stuff at a local health food store on the recommendation of a clerk there. Those items seemed to help a little with the pain, but not the swelling. The day my iHerb package arrived, I got it after work and took two doses of 30 drops. The next day 3 more doses. When I woke up the third day, I felt almost back to normal. All told, about 36 hours. I'm a believer. A couple of people have commented on the bad taste. It's really just the smell. Just take a couple of big breaths and then hold your breath while drinking and it's fine. Update 6/3/15- Worked great when my varicose veins started hurting, too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Varicose veins and haemorrhoids.

Reviewer1582777により May 08, 2015 に掲載

I used to use this tincture from another company, along with witch hazel, butcher's broom, and horse chestnut, for some years after I developed piles. They cleared right up and never came back. I stopped taking the tinctures a couple of years ago, but have had to start up again recently. Very effective. I do appreciate Eclectic Institute selling so many different tinctures in 2fl oz bottles. Great company.

Stone Root

Reviewer2207278により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

Have noticed some improvement but haven't used long enough.

Works but rough taste

ManxKatにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

Really rough taste and you must swallow quick! Works very well but Herb Pharm is better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

4977618441314206525により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Hem Care and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! This tonic is very easy to take! smell worse than taste highly recommend it :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Stone Root (collinsonia root)

Reviewer3301627により Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

This is the best stuff around for hemorrhoids, reduces swelling in about 30 minutes!! Been using it now for about 10 years and have yet to find a better product on the market for my specific problem.....

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GREAT PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AS ADVERTISED!

Reviewer2929693により Dec 31, 2010 に掲載

AS A CANADIAN BUYER, I JUST WANT TO MENTION THAT ORDERING FROM IHERB.COM BY USING THEIR INTERNATIONAL OPTION VIA REGULAR MAIL WILL SAVE YOU $$$$$$$.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Impressed!

Reviewer2745808により Oct 14, 2010 に掲載

Great product, amazing customer service. Received my order in just a matter of a few days. Also the best price around for this. I'll be back!

Helps with chronic sinusitis

Reviewer2293632により Apr 21, 2010 に掲載

I use 15-20 drops of stone root in a warm glass of water every morning and it helps with my sinusitis. I got this hint from the Blood Type Diet.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています