JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tasty

4669693988845461808により Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

Slightly sweet green powder, very convenient to add to smothies or just mix with water. We don't have organic veggies here (only clean 15), so this powder helps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very strong stomach pain!

4899808732777192037により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

The first week was no problem. Then I started to get very strong stomach pain. I took Raw Kale together with Green Guard with Broccoli and Celery from Eclectic. The pain was near my kidneys and the first night when the pain started it was terrible. I touhgt my intestines where burning. I stopped taking the supplements and I felted the pain even after a week. Maybe it was heavy metal poison or oxalic acid poison? I don´t know. I took no more than the suggested use dosage. Probably less than that. I think Eclectic Institute makes their supplements too strong and effective, at least the greens that naturaly contains much oxalic acid and heavy metals.

greaaaaat

GorgeousU-84により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

since it's nearly impossible to find fresh kale anywhere in the stored in my town/country and knowing about all good benefits kale gives to Your body and health I figured to check out this kale powder. I'm impressed! Usually I add it to my egg whites in the morning - making scrambled eggs sort of. Great breakfast! and the egg whites taste much better with this powder. Sometimes I add the kale powder to my protein smothies as well. Love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A super food for the eyes ...

4887406565885868588により Dec 06, 2015 に掲載

I take this because it helps my age-related macular degeneration I have in one (1) eye. This is a very powerful antioxidant. I take it daily.

Convenient

5203157139438951364により Feb 06, 2015 に掲載

Really hard to find kale where I live. When there's kale, it's usually very expensive. So I'm glad I found this. I love mixing it in oatmeal along with chia seeds for a nutritious breakkie

Great!

Reviewer1147366により Jan 22, 2015 に掲載

Use them for my smoothies!

Very good

5000866453519518097により Dec 08, 2014 に掲載

Good and fresh.

Convenient

4NEKOSにより Aug 11, 2014 に掲載

I cannot purchase fresh kale where I live, so this is perfect! I use a bit of water to dissolve it, and then pour soy milk and a bit of honey for a morning drink. 生のケールが買えないのと日本で買うよりも安いので注文してみました。少量の水にケールパウダーを加えて少し混ぜてから投入とは蜂蜜を入れて毎朝飲んでいます。飲みやすくて美味しいと思います。

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

This is superfood to add to the healthy living style: to salad bowl, to green smoothies, to yogurts, etc. when you have not real raw fresh kale at home. Green leafy vegetables is not just food, but even the cure in various ailments.

Excellent and quality product

4934149274451723754により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

FRESH and nice, i like this brand. No heating used it in whatsoever. I take a spoon full everyday with juice and i am even noticing a glowy effect to my skin. Feels great taking it!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています