JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Powder EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Kale research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent

Reviewer1812104により Mar 19, 2013 に掲載

Very good for acne.

Convenient

4NEKOSにより Aug 11, 2014 に掲載

I cannot purchase fresh kale where I live, so this is perfect! I use a bit of water to dissolve it, and then pour soy milk and a bit of honey for a morning drink. 生のケールが買えないのと日本で買うよりも安いので注文してみました。少量の水にケールパウダーを加えて少し混ぜてから投入とは蜂蜜を入れて毎朝飲んでいます。飲みやすくて美味しいと思います。

Excellent and quality product

4934149274451723754により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

FRESH and nice, i like this brand. No heating used it in whatsoever. I take a spoon full everyday with juice and i am even noticing a glowy effect to my skin. Feels great taking it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

This is superfood to add to the healthy living style: to salad bowl, to green smoothies, to yogurts, etc. when you have not real raw fresh kale at home. Green leafy vegetables is not just food, but even the cure in various ailments.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A super food for the eyes ...

4887406565885868588により Dec 06, 2015 に掲載

I take this because it helps my age-related macular degeneration I have in one (1) eye. This is a very powerful antioxidant. I take it daily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Versatile and easy way to add kale to your diet

4735452765241306623により May 16, 2016 に掲載

While I cannot say I've noticed any physical benefits from using this (I didn't expect to), I have had little problem adding it to my diet. I use it in my protein smoothies, where it only adds a slight bitter flavor depending on how much I use. It can easily sneak it's way into dark-colored stews, curries, homemade sauces etc. without affecting flavor. Just don't add too much or it may affect the color of the food in a negative way. My girlfriend can't tell the difference when I add it to curry.

great

Reviewer2217135により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Smells and tastes just like fresh kale. Also love that it is organic.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very strong stomach pain!

4899808732777192037により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

The first week was no problem. Then I started to get very strong stomach pain. I took Raw Kale together with Green Guard with Broccoli and Celery from Eclectic. The pain was near my kidneys and the first night when the pain started it was terrible. I touhgt my intestines where burning. I stopped taking the supplements and I felted the pain even after a week. Maybe it was heavy metal poison or oxalic acid poison? I don´t know. I took no more than the suggested use dosage. Probably less than that. I think Eclectic Institute makes their supplements too strong and effective, at least the greens that naturaly contains much oxalic acid and heavy metals.

Not for me.

naturalwomanにより Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

I broke out with spots every time I took this product. I stopped and the spots went away. Maybe it is just me. I have 2 stars, because it is a pure product and organic. Please visit my page for more reviews.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17